General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts concluded between you and us as a provider (Dipl. Inf. (FH) Matthias Lorenz) via the website uni64.com. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods including digital content (data created and provided in digital form).
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After clicking the button "Checkout" or "Continue to order" (or similar designation) and entering the personal data and the payment and shipping terms, the order data is finally displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal (Express/Plus/Checkout), Amazon Pay, Sofort, giropay) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online store or to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, change it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("order with obligation to pay", "buy" / "buy now", "order with obligation to pay", "pay" / "pay now" or similar designation), you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless another period is specified in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 License for use of digital content
(1) The digital content offered is protected by copyright. For each digital content purchased from us, you will receive a usage license from the respective licensor. The type and scope of the license for use shall be determined by the license terms stated in the respective offer.
(2) Unless otherwise stated in the respective offer, you will receive a simple license to use the content. This includes a non-exclusive right of use for an unlimited period of time, in particular permission to save and/or print out a copy of the digital content for your personal use on your computer or other electronic device.
You are not entitled to rent out the digital content that is the subject of the contract or parts thereof or, with the exception of the provisions set out in paragraph 3, to sublicense it either for a fee or free of charge, to reproduce it publicly or make it accessible in any other way or otherwise make it available to third parties.
(3) If the Digital Content is software, you may permanently transfer the acquired copy of the Digital Content to a third party subject to the following conditions.
a.) to give up the use completely and to delete all copies on data carriers, to remove them or to hand them over to the Licensor, unless there is a legal obligation to keep them for a longer period of time.
b.) additionally hand over the license certificate and the documentation of the previous license grant.
c.) upon request, to confirm in text form that the aforementioned measures have been carried out and, if applicable, to explain the reasons for longer retention.
d.) otherwise, to expressly agree with the third party receiving the digital content from you to observe the scope of the granting of rights in accordance with this license of use.
(4) If necessary to secure future use of the Software, you may make a backup copy. You undertake to affix the clearly visible note "Backup copy" and a reference to the Licensor to this backup copy. If a multiple license is the subject matter, the right to make a backup copy shall not apply. Pursuant to § 69e UrhG (German Copyright Act), you are entitled to decompile and copy the software if this is necessary to maintain the interoperability of the contractual software with other programs and the information required for this purpose has not been made available by us within a reasonable period of time upon your request.
§ 4 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Payment via "PayPal" / "PayPal Checkout
If you select a payment method offered via "PayPal" / "PayPal Checkout", the payment will be processed via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg; "PayPal"). The individual payment methods via "PayPal" are displayed to you under a correspondingly designated button on our Internet presence as well as in the online ordering process. For payment processing, "PayPal" may use other payment services; if special payment conditions apply, you will be informed of these separately. More information about "PayPal" can be found at https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full.
§ 5 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 7 Choice of Law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Matthias Lorenz
c/o Postflex #3434
Emsdettener Str. 10
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are not willing and not obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is German.
3.2 The complete contract text will not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and payment modalities
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may arise for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
5.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. delivery conditions, provision
6.1 The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions as well as the terms and conditions for the provision of digital content can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 If you are a consumer, the law stipulates that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment shall not pass to you until the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. legal liability for defects
The liability for defects is governed by the provision "Warranty" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specializing in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. For more information, please visit: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service.
last update: 29.11.2022