After almost a year of development, the uSTAR64 Computer-Board has finally seen the light of day.
Next to the uHeld64 the uSTAR64 is the next handy C/64 computer, but with the possibility to use a bigger display. A LCD 5.6" with S-VIDEO input has already been tested.
Due to the slightly wider shape, a flatter design of about 2,5 cm was possible, and consists of only one board. An appropriate housing can be created even with a 3D printer.
- Complete C64 keyboard in miniature form
- Up to 5.6" LCD displays can be used
- Analog joystick or DPAD and 2 buttons ("Fire" and "Up")
- An original 8580 SID or a replica SID can be used
- Internal loudspeaker
- Internal Raspberry Pi Zero slot to simulate a 1541
- Pi1541 buttons are available on the side, OLED pins
- Reset button on the side
- 12V DC socket
- Headphone Jack
- S-VIDEO Jack
- One module can be plugged from the top
- Pin connections for external joystick ports, serial port, tape port
- VIC Dot Noise Fix (Potentiometer)
Power consumption at 12V: approx. 350mA
Dimensions: approx. 200x145mm
A battery charger u- discharge protection must be selected and installed by yourself.
The following PCB boards are supplied (only the unpopulated PCBs, without components):